Daily Relief for Stressed Men

I think I may have inadvertently discovered a way for men all around the world to have a bit of "me-time" during the hustle and bustle of home life.

Running water.

Running water shuts out the sounds of the outside world. While previous experiments with loud music or TV were ineffective against sonic emanations from wives, mother-in-laws and children, running water has recently been found to successfully shield the harrowed and peace-seeking man.

First, "number 1", followed by a toilet flush (two instances of running water). Then, hand washing, also under running water.

During my testing I have been totally oblivious to two requests for cat-litter changing, 3 notifications expressing displeasure at something I did, numerous altercations between cat, dog, and one or more children, and at least one discussion where I was not required, regarding the purchase of new linen and/or manchester.

You're welcome. Men, enjoy your 3 minutes extra "me-time" today.

Tags: , , my wife is probably going to kill me

1 Response to "Daily Relief for Stressed Men"

WIFEY said... Friday, May 21, 2010 4:38:00 PM

under new water restrictions...you only allowed to pee on the lemon tree, number "2"'s are to be done directly into a plastic bag and put in the rubbish bin, and handwashing is to be done via water-free alcohol based sanitation gel. That way, you can be "on board" all the time and be very involved in future manchester purchases...your discussion and thoughts are always needed when deciding blue or white...LUV YA!!!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009