Unexplained Neck Soreness Considered Painful

My neck was feeling a little painful over the weekend, and I couldn't work out why. Stress at work? Too much time playing the addictive Civilization Revolution with Wifey on the XBox? Maybe a bad night's bad sleep?

I figured out my unexplained neck soreness today. It was headbanging to Muse's Knights of Cydonia on Friday night...hey, I was dancing around with the kids, who thought the headbanging was hilarious.

I'm certainly not the young, grungey Gen X-er I once was.

See also: eHow's guide to how to headbang (along with accompanying warnings)

Tags: , ,

1 Response to "Unexplained Neck Soreness Considered Painful"

Olivia said... Saturday, December 19, 2009 10:15:00 AM

he he he he he....and I still love you, you old thing!!!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009