Shoelaces?

Shoelaces!?!@?!

I can buy a fingerprint detector for my computer, but I've still got to fasten my foot covering with rope.

And even though I've learnt a possibly useful skill - tying a knot - there's no application for my hard-won talent in normal day-to-day life.

Knot tying is not cool. The only knot I know, the one I use to tie my foot rigging, is called a "granny knot". Not cool. If you can count to two, you can also tie a "double knot". Also not cool.

I say: Shoelaces are crap. Banish shoelaces and analog clocks, and make kids the world over happier.

Tags: ,

4 Responses to "Shoelaces?"

Olivia said... Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:38:00 PM

Stop monologuing. Not everyone takes quite so long as you to shoe their delicate feet...

Thomas said... Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:24:00 PM

This *is* *my* monologue.

Thomas said... Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:24:00 PM

I take exactly the right amount of time. Drive faster.

Olivia said... Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:13:00 PM

I do drive fast (without getting tickets tooo...unlike some other person in this blog....), and I also drive slow, and still, you don't have your shoes fastened to your feet....maybe you need velcro shoes??? Should design and patent them!!!!

Love you anyway!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009