Our XBox 360 Has Its Own Blog

We (the whole family) have an XBox 360, which is cool; and even cooler is that our XBox has its own blog at 360 Voice.

Here's a couple of excerpts from typical entries ("thomaswilliams4" is me):

  • thomaswilliams4 was a no show... but you can't game every day. I actually enjoyed the rest... although I am ready for more. Bring it please.
  • thomaswilliams4 must have heard my calling... I was practically startled when his greasy finger pounded my power button. I mean come on... be a little gentle... I am fragile.
  • I told thomaswilliams4 'Don't make me hurt you!' and the threat worked because he decided to show up yesterday.
  • thomaswilliams4 must have a life, because he didn't game yesterday...
360 Voice pulls information from the XBox gamertag public profiles for a schwack-load of users, and also tracks a whole lot of statistics and provides forums for help with games.

Most of all the blog makes me laugh, in its own sarcastic way.

Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to "Our XBox 360 Has Its Own Blog"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009