One Movie Each

There's five people in our family, which means we can borrow one movie each from the local video shop (who conveniently have a deal for five weekly movies for $7.95). I took the kids yesterday to choose, while Olivia read a book at home.

The kids made their choices, and I grabbed a movie for myself, but I was stuck finding one for Olivia. What had she seen? What chick flicks do we already own? What would she want to see? Decisions, decisions.

I ended up getting...well, here's how the conversation went after I returned home:

Me: I got the movies.
Olivia: Yeah, I noticed you didn't get anything for me.
Me: I didn't know what you wanted! But I thought you'd like to watch "Rambo" with me.
Olivia: I think I'll go to bed early.

I'm still no wiser for my next trip to the video shop to get one movie each. Maybe Olivia would like Rocky?

Tags: , ,

2 Responses to "One Movie Each"

Liv said... Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:18:00 PM

You know you would have been safe with a Jane Austen something...but seriously? Rambo? Rocky? You know me far better than that!

Thomas said... Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:18:00 PM

Jane Austen. Right. Got it.

Was she in Alien?

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009