Heath Graduates to Swimming By Himself

Heath's been "swimming" since June 4th 2007, but always with Olivia or I holding him.

Two weeks ago he reached a new milestone: Heath was in a swimming class without his parents. Oh, we were nearby, watching as he attempted things by himself - gaining confidence every minute, it seemed - and holding our breath in case he couldn't quite cope. I think I was even ready to dive in to the water and pull him out if needed :-)

Of course Heath did very well (and my heroics were saved for another day). I'm looking forward to seeing Heath's skill levels and self-assurance in the water improve (and I have no hesitation in recommending Kings Langwarrin for swimming lessons too).

Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to "Heath Graduates to Swimming By Himself"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009