9 Years

9 years ago yesterday, Olivia and I got married.

Last night we celebrated by going to Maya's kinder concert, and then having Indian take-away with my parents. Not a particularly auspicious evening, but a landmark - 9 years!

In 9 years a lot has changed: kids, jobs, friends, deaths, and more. But one thing that hasn't changed is how much I love my beautiful wife :-)

Tags: , ,

2 Responses to "9 Years"

rodneyolsen said... Friday, December 12, 2008 10:40:00 PM

Congratulations.

I had to laugh when I read about the day you've had. We hit 16 years today. We've been to an end of year assembly for James and now Pauline is out with the kids at youth group.

Hopefully we'll do something a little more romantic tomorrow night.

Thomas said... Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:11:00 PM

Thanks Rodney - congrats to you and Pauline on 16 years!

Good luck with the romantic night, Thomas

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009