My Music Collection

"Music is what feelings sound like." - Author Unknown

I love music. I'm the sort of person that always has a song playing in my head. I would describe most of my collection as honest, skillful tunes but I also appreciate a boppy, catchy beat. Some songs make me cry (not telling which ones!) while others invigorate me.

I think it was Robert Smith of The Cure who once said that the music you listen to in your twenties is the music you love most. I'm finding this increasingly to be true: I'd rather get an album that I *loved* a while back, than take a chance on a so-so new album.

So I proudly present an interesting chart from the free "WTF Music Info" app, showing my top 25 artists by number of songs:


Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to "My Music Collection"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009