Happy Mothers Day!



"Power Flower" by Dawn Endico
To all the Mums in my life - Olivia (mother of my children and best friend), Mum (who is always there to talk to), Marijke (a great mother-in-law and Nanna to the kids), Gran, Oma and everyone else - Happy Mothers Day!

My Mum is going away, and we're having lunch with Olivia's Mum and family on Sunday, right after Olivia's Oma goes skydiving!

Because Sunday is looking busy, Olivia has asked that we go out for breakfast for her next week, which is probably smart: on Mothers Day itself there's a set breakfast that's slightly more expensive.

Tags: , , ,

1 Response to "Happy Mothers Day!"

Liv said... Thursday, June 26, 2008 5:11:00 PM

Thanks for the happy mothers day. Ironically, you too are my best friend, and I wouldn't/couldn't be a mum without you.

I am honoured to be on this journey with you, partnered with the best other parent I know!

You Rock!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009