Caravan Of Courage, Still Sucks

For once I'm not watching a movie with the wife and kids. Why? Because they're watching the truly awful Star Wars Ewok Adventure Caravan of Courage.

Yep. It still sucks after all these years.

Tags: , , ,

2 Responses to "Caravan Of Courage, Still Sucks"

Pietro said... Monday, May 26, 2008 5:34:00 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liv said... Thursday, June 26, 2008 5:04:00 PM

How rude! Caravan of Courage was one of my favorite movies from my childhood - the only part of Star Wars that I had watched in fact (or cared to watch). I think it is still fabulous, and I was happy to spend some great time with the kids....

But, you are a great dad none the less! Love you!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009