Why I'm Drawn To Chuck

I've never been a fan of Chuck Norris. I know I could get round-house kicked through a bar window for saying that...but wait: I'm strangely drawn to Chuck.
No, I can't name a single movie Chuck has starred in (apart from one Bruce Lee film) and I never watched Walker, Texas Ranger although I do know of the show's existence.

But I love the legend that surrounds Chuck Norris. There's a recent funny where if you type "find chuck norris" in Google and click "I'm Feeling Lucky", you get redirected to a special "not found" page.

To show just how much I still appreciate Chuck, 2 years on, I'll leave you with one of my favorite "Chuck Norris is so tough" quotes (see here and here for more):

Chuck Norris makes onions cry.

Tags: ,

0 Responses to "Why I'm Drawn To Chuck"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009