Maranatha Christian School 17-year School Reunion

Fittingly, 17 years ago at age 17, I was in my final year of high school at Maranatha Christian School.

This weekend, I'm going to the first school reunion since then. I'm looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen since school finished; I know I went my own way and I'm glad to be able to catch up with old friends.

The photo below is from "the old days". Note I have never been cool - this shows just how dorky I am :-)


Tags: , , ,

Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 Responses to "Maranatha Christian School 17-year School Reunion"

Liv said... Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:51:00 PM

Just like fine wine, you have gotten much better with age....

What a dork!!!

Love you anyway!

Leigh said... Saturday, March 29, 2008 5:06:00 PM

Man, that's quite possibly the best school photo I've seen of anyone anywhere (short of a super-model). Captured the 198? you magnificently, and is even somehow a bit flattering... in a very geeky sort of way! Top effort!

Looking forward to seeing you lot soon!

Thomas said... Sunday, March 30, 2008 3:18:00 PM

Thanks Leigh, I'll send you that $5 now!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009