Feeling A Little Lost

Olivia and I are "in between" churches at the moment. I don't want to go into too much detail but basically our last church lost momentum and folded. People went their separate ways, and we stayed in touch with a few families.

Since then, we've been visiting local churches and are fine with that, but I guess I just feel a little lost sometimes.

I think it boils down to this: I don't feel connected right now. I guess that regular Sunday morning "how are you doing", comfortable kind of thing just isn't happening.

I'm sure I'll be OK...but I'm looking forward to finding a church again, and feeling a little less lost.

Tags: , ,

4 Responses to "Feeling A Little Lost"

Liv said... Friday, February 22, 2008 12:23:00 PM

Dido

Bob Catholic said... Saturday, February 23, 2008 7:03:00 PM

What about New Peninsula - a Baptist Church? Rosebud and Mornington. My parents-in-law go there.

Bob Catholic said... Saturday, February 23, 2008 7:18:00 PM

OOPS!!! Just read a little further (earlier?) and noticed you were associated with Mt Eliza. I guess Mornington is out!!! :) I guess you knew Ted McMillan. We have a round about connection with the Holmes (via his brother).

Thomas said... Monday, February 25, 2008 10:34:00 PM

Hi Bob, thanks for the comment. We'd probably prefer a church in our local area, and Mornington's a bit far. I'm not sure if I'd have a problem going there; I'm not particularly drawn there and don't consider myself a "baptist", just as I don't consider myself "brethren" after our last church which was planted by Frankston Gospel Chapel.

It's been a long time since I've spoken to Danny. Pass on my greeting if you can, and keep up the good work blogging & podcasting!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009