My Life Flashed Before My Eyes, As I Scrolled Down My Facebook Profile Page

I've been getting into Facebook lately. It's actually quite addictive. I reckon I could spend an extra hour a day *at minimum* just fooling around with it - time that I don't have...and my wife's not about to give me :-)

I have a mostly boring profile on Facebook. Please feel free to check it out: Thomas Williams's Facebook profile

So I laughed when I came across GeekAndPoke cartoons, especially this one on the Last Judgement, and also this one on marriage (made funny by the fact that my missus is on Facebook too).

Subscribed.

Tags: , , , ,

1 Response to "My Life Flashed Before My Eyes, As I Scrolled Down My Facebook Profile Page"

Livvi said... Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:11:00 AM

damn straight..... :-)

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009