The New House!

After renting for 10 and a half years, Olivia and I finally bought a house!

It's very blue, all the way through:

We feel very blessed to finally have a home of our own. It's big, close to school, great for the kids and in need of just a bit of TLC, starting with painting.

Tags: , , ,

4 Responses to "The New House!"

Rodney Olsen said... Thursday, October 25, 2007 12:46:00 PM

Congratulations.

I'd drop in and help with the painting but I reckon I'm a bit far away to be of any use.

Thomas said... Friday, October 26, 2007 4:48:00 PM

Heh heh, thanks Rodney. After not yet finishing even 1 room, and 4 nights straight of painting, I'm ready for a night off...probably unpacking boxes in a different part of the house :-)

Cheers, Thomas

Tejas Patel said... Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:08:00 PM

Thomas and Olivia, I am missing all the fun and the game here. First of all Hearty congratulations. Awesome. I need to find more information as to where you guys are etc. etc.

Will catch with you offline over the weekend. Well done guys and congrats once again.

Thomas, can you email me your IM id? It will be fun to have your around more often.

Thomas said... Saturday, November 10, 2007 11:11:00 AM

Thanks Tejas!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009