"MyPersonality"/Internet Time Waster :-)

Thanks to Brian, here's the latest results of an online personality test for me:

Click to view my Personality Profile page

I'm always interested to learn more about myself - I call it debugging :-)

According to the documentation (user manual?), INTJ's are strategists, independent, an observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, logical, reserved, etc. This is interesting as it gives me a clue about my strengths, how others might perceive me, and my weak areas.

You can do the test yourself (free login required). Have fun!

Tags: , ,

0 Responses to ""MyPersonality"/Internet Time Waster :-)"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009