34

Yep, it's my birthday. I'm now 3% older.

This means I'm now qualified to say things like "well, 20 years ago..." because I was there :-)

Olivia and the kids really put on a great morning to start the day for me - the kids gave me their presents (and then we threw the wrapping paper at each other) and Olivia made pancakes with fresh coffee for breakfast. Thanks also to my family and in-laws who rang or e-mailed to wish me happy birthday.

Olivia has planned a great day out on Saturday as my birthday present with some spending money at Borders. So far I've received some fantastic presents like a pair of Collingwood Magpies boxer shorts, a Billabong jacket, the complete 1st and 2nd series of 'Extras' on DVD, and a Beastie Boys CD.

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meee...

Tags: , ,

2 Responses to "34"

Rodney Olsen said... Thursday, July 12, 2007 4:31:00 PM

Happy 'bealted' birthday. I hope it was a great time and that the year ahead will be even better than the last.

Thomas said... Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:09:00 PM

Thanks Rodney - isn't it your birthday soon too? I seem to remember you're a July guy...

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009