Squid Eating

My friend Karl Kopp posts about his friend who, while in Korea, was treated to what must be a local delicacy of eating almost-dead squid. It's worth checking out the two small videos...gross!

It's amazing (and horrifying) watching the squid tentacles wriggle around on the plate and even use their suckers to avoid being lifted off. My brother Simon tells a great story about this very topic back in 2004 in his post "I ate (nearly) alive squid!".

I'm sorry, I may be have a fairly strong stomach, but this is on the list of foods I'm going to stay away from. And, like most meats, I'm sure that the name for the dish probably doesn't include the word squid, so I'm going to have to learn the name of the dish so I can avoid it...

Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to "Squid Eating"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009