Phil Vischer's Blog

I recently stumbled on the blog of Phil Vischer, co-creator of VeggieTales (home page, Wikipedia entry).

Since a friend and I were just talking about VeggieTales' rise and fall last week, I thought I'd mention this link as Phil posts about his journey, the current U.S. NBC episodes of VeggieTales, bankruptcy, and more.

My kids love VeggieTales. We have 3 CDs and a couple of DVDs of their fun animations with a Christian message, so I was saddened to hear the news that the company had gone under in 2003 after making their big screen debut with "Jonah". Interesting to see what's happening recently and if VeggieTales still has the integrity it built up over all those years.

Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to "Phil Vischer's Blog"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009