The Dreaded Pink Eye


This is:

  1. the eyes of a man who is very, very angry
  2. the morning after a hard night on the turps (thanks Ian!)
  3. heavy metal fashion
  4. the guy from Star Wars...not Darth Vader...(thanks Honie!)
  5. me with conjunctivitus
If you answered (5), you are correct. Somehow I got conjunctivitis and am right now at home, staying away from people.

Or maybe I'm turning into a zombie - my doctor didn't think of that :-)

Anyway, I've started with some eye drops and the doctor says I can still go camping at Macrae this week, but warned that conjunctivitis is highly contagious so I'm doing my darnedest to ensure that the kids and wife don't pick it up.

Tags: , ,

2 Responses to "The Dreaded Pink Eye"

Amanda said... Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:12:00 PM

Sorry to see you've got that yucky eye trouble. Thanks for your birthday wishes the other week!

Thomas said... Wednesday, December 27, 2006 9:26:00 PM

Hi Amanda - I did get over the pink eye in time for Christmas but unfortunately missed out on our basketball Grand Final ;-(

Merry Christmas, thanks for the comment,

Thomas

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009