My Birthday - 33!

I've turned 33! Shown here is a dodgy quality picture of Maya, TJ and I trying to blow out my birthday sparkler :-)

As for gifts: I got some cool Lego from TJ, The Office DVD box set from Maya (coooool!), lots of chocolate (thanks, family!), some money and gift vouchers, and a surround sound system from Wifey, which I believe we're getting tomorrow.

Most of the family made it over to our newly-moved-into house to help me celebrate. And I had the day off work on my actual birthday to spend with Olivia and the kids.

The family that couldn't make it SMS'd or called or sent cards, which I also really appreciated.

All in all an awesome birthday. And it's the oldest I've ever been. And I'm still keeping it together, just...

Tags: , ,

[Listening to: Not Half Right - Christopher O'Riley - Home to Oblivion: An Elliott Smith Tribute (04:27)]

3 Responses to "My Birthday - 33!"

Rodney Olsen said... Thursday, July 13, 2006 9:24:00 AM

Getting to enjoy birthdays with your kids is the most wonderful part of it all. I'm looking forward to my birthday in a little over a week. (Unfortunately I won't be turning 33 again. I did that a decade ago.)

Lion of Judah said... Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:12:00 AM

Happy birthday from your cousins in america. You have fine looking kids.I have a son name Thomas jr also, I had a grandfather named Thomas williams and his son was named Samuel which there were several generations of Samuels,My brother is David Samuel and his son is Samuel the IV, You say you like music my Son's have A christian Rock group, you can hear them at this website silencingthestones.com,if you like them email me you adress I will send you their CD. exzucuh

Thomas said... Monday, August 07, 2006 1:33:00 PM

Thanks for the comment Lion..."cousins" in America - wow! Sounds like an amazing long-distance connection between the names "thomas", "samuel" and "williams" :-)

It's true I'm into music (I have two very musical brothers), and I look forward to checking out SilencingTheStones.

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009