I'm Doing Weight Watchers, And Proud Of It

I've been going to Weight Watchers (site, Wikipedia entry) for nearly a year now (I last mentioned it in January). Coupled with going to the gym (which I first covered in August 2005), things are working: to date I've lost nearly 13 kilograms and feel fitter and healthier.

It's my goal to get to 100KG by mid July. My eventual goal is 90KG...that might take a little longer.

I know even the word "diet" can be a bad thing (not that I'm really too interested in debates about diets). Weight Watchers has worked for me, and I'm happy to be moving in the right direction (back towards health) rather than upwards (I was nearly 120KG at one point).

On a side note, it looks like Weight Watchers are doing the standard "market it in a black container"-approach for men with their WWFM site :-)

Tags: , ,

4 Responses to "I'm Doing Weight Watchers, And Proud Of It"

Nate said... Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:30:00 AM

Bro, I'm impressed. I know that you can do it. If you get to 90kg you'll be nearly as light as me, I weigh about 83kg.
Your my big Brother and I'm proud of you being proud

Thomas said... Sunday, June 18, 2006 5:44:00 PM

Thank Bro - I need all the help & support I can get (it's never a 1 man show!)

Rodney Olsen said... Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:52:00 AM

I'll see if I can get to 90kg before I head east in October. I'm 97.5 at the moment.

Thomas said... Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:26:00 PM

Good luck Rodney! We need to arrange to meet up too, when you're over this way, if you can find time.

Any tips on the way you've toned up in the past?

Cheers,

Thomas

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009