Code Camp Oz 2006

Over the Anzac Day long weekend a couple of weeks ago, I drove to Wagga Wagga in New South Wales to go to "Code Camp Oz", a conference-ish event (explained to my friends as a "geek weekend").

I had a great time, learned a lot, and was really blessed by having my boss provide transportation and pay for accomodation. A summary of my time can be found at my IT-related blog.

I took the photo at left, early in the misty morning with a crescent moon fairly low in the sky (it looked much bigger in real life) on the highway near Glenrowan.

Tags: code camp oz, code camp

[Listening to: Let Down - Radiohead - OK Computer (04:59)]


0 Responses to "Code Camp Oz 2006"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009