Christian Basketball Association

From about age 17 to age 29, I played basketball in a Christian competition. I really enjoy basketball - I still would state that it's the only sport I can play - and I met a lot of good people through playing. I haven't visited the Christian comp in some time; Olivia and I started playing mixed netball around our pregnancies and gradually drifted away.

Through some friends I'm now playing back in the CBA again in a mixed comp, and the Association has a website - at Christian Basketball Association. Cool. I just wanted to do some advertising because I know how hard it is to get things like a web site off the ground in volunteer organisations, and to have the fixtures, ladders and other statistics right there on the web is a pretty good effort.

Technorati tags: ,

[Listening to: Resolve - Foo Fighters - In Your Honor Disc 1 (04:49)]


0 Responses to "Christian Basketball Association"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009