4 Meme

Rodney tagged me, and in the spirit of eventually responding (nearly a *month* later), here's 4 things about me!

4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
Shop Assistant at Bunnings (back when it was still McEwans here in Victoria)
Mail Room Boy
Computer Help Desk Person
Computer Geek

4 Movies You Could Watch Over And Over:
Groundhog Day
Lord of the Rings - Return Of The King
Empire Strikes Back
Enter The Dragon

4 Places You Have Lived:
Oakleigh, Victoria
Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Hampton Park, Victoria
Cranbourne, Victoria

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch:
Mythbusters
The Office
The Simpsons (not that I watch this anymore)
There's no fourth one. Maybe back in the day it would have been Sienfeld. I don't really know!

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation:
Port Vila, Vanuatu
Honalulu, Hawaii
Seaspray, Victoria
Apollo Bay, Victoria

4 Websites You Visit Daily (or often):
Bloglines
Hotmail
CodeProject
Dilbert

4 Of Your Favorite Foods:
Burritos (or generally anything Mexican)
Pork Bulgogi (Korean)
Cadbury's chocolate
Roast Lamb
Lasagne

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
Right here right now!
Bed
Queensland (doesn't everyone in Victoria say that?)
Vanuatu

4 People To Tag
This is far too difficult for me. How do I know that 4 people read this blog?

Yes, there were 5 foods. Just goes to show where my priorities lie!

Technorati tags:

4 Responses to "4 Meme"

Greg said... Sunday, February 26, 2006 3:38:00 AM

Well you have one reader at least...

;)

Thomas said... Monday, February 27, 2006 12:51:00 PM

Thanks Greg...I was trying to be funny with the oh-poor-me-I-don't-have-any-readers angle, in reality it was late at night and I couldn't be bothered putting together a list of 4 people!

Cheers,

Thomas

Sarah Newman said... Tuesday, November 14, 2006 10:13:00 AM

Next time you come to our house for tea, I will cook you burritos, what do you have in them?

Thomas said... Tuesday, November 14, 2006 1:12:00 PM

Thanks Sarah! What are you doing tonight :-)

We generally have finely sliced onions, capsicums, cheese over a meat mixture. Mmmm. My mouth is watering already!

Cheers, Thomas

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009