Not Handling Conflict

I'm terrible at dealing with conflict and confrontation. I usually take criticism personally (even when it's prefaced with "Don't take this personally...")

Whenever there's a bun-fight and I'm not directly involved, I'm the one trying to inject some humour and smooth out relationships. If I am involved, I'll be the guy either slowly stewing or loudly venting. Just picture one of those cartoon angry people with steam coming out of their ears!

The good news is that I believe I have a fair amount of patience. What will it take for me to be able to handle conflict better?

0 Responses to "Not Handling Conflict"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009