Johnny Lee Clary

Rodney posts about an interview with Johnny Lee Clary on Channel Two's Enough Rope. Johnny Lee Clary is a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, who says he's "...sick of racism and prejudice and I'm gonna do something about it...". A very moving and insightful interview for anyone who's ever come across racism.

1 Response to "Johnny Lee Clary"

Simon said... Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:45:00 AM

eh ace bros.

Thanks for the post and link- a good read and inspiring too. It reminds me of my ignorant red-neck past, and now I live in Korea with a Korean wife, and I am thankful that I have been enlightened by the truth that we are all created equal in God's image.

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009