Travel Bug

My bro Dave goes to France (and Rome), my aunty and uncle just get back from a 2-week tour of parts of the US West Coast (followed by Hawaii), and Greg blogs about his VIP experience at Universal Studios (with cool photos too). Enough to give me the travel bug!

Oh, and Michelle is enjoying Google Earth - that seems to be cheaper!

Fact is, our family is not planning a big trip anywhere, any time soon. BUT, I have reassured Olivia that we'll get to Vanuatu (and even stay at Le Lagon again) for our 10 year wedding anniversary in 2009, and I will take her to Disneyland, one day.

For now, I'll take my travel virtually...

1 Response to "Travel Bug"

Michelle said... Monday, August 22, 2005 7:19:00 PM

Travel BUG? In my case it's a permanent virus! :)

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009