Michelle posts about her Facts of Life, and in the same vein (thanks for the inspiration, Michelle!), here's my Facts of Life:
- I'm never going to be a pop star, a famous person, or even remotely trendy. I wear pretty old clothes most of the time. I like shorts and t-shirts and loose clothes - definitely no "cool" factor there.
- I have a thing for chocolate. There is no cure.
- I will never like mainstream music. I've tried, but I hate anything that is fake/overhyped/phony (like artists that are "made"), has dumb words or is too "cool" in a posturing kind of way (see number 1 above - I ain't "cool"). My music will always be slightly off-beat and individual (and chances are I'll be telling everyone about it for a long time).
- I'm never going to be an astronaut. It was my dream when I was a kid to join the Air Force and then move on to being an astronaut, but not possessing perfect vision ruled me out from flying for the Air Force (although I could have dreamt to be a navigator).
- I'm never going to be Mr Universe, because I have a little bump of bone that sticks out of the middle of my chest. Oh, and I'm not very muscly ;-)
All the rest of my life is up for grabs, but these couple are day-in, day-out certainties!