Winter In Melbourne

It's definitely winter here in Melbourne. The nights are getting very frosty and Olivia and I (together with Cassie tha cat) have been huddling around the column heater at home after the kids are tucked snugly in their beds. It's cold in the morning when I go out to the car to go to work (at least it's not dark when I leave and return). I can also tell it's winter internally, because apart from wanting to hibernate like a grumpy bear, I really love long hot showers in the morning and find it hard to get out!

Today though, my office has sunshine blazing in, and 5 or 6 PCs creating an artificial tropical zone to keep me warm. Hmmm, toasty...

Here's the forecast from The Weather Channel for Frankston, Victoria:

0 Responses to "Winter In Melbourne"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009