The Things You Don't Blog About

As much as I like reading and writing online, there are some things I just don't blog about. Of course the really private stuff stays offline; but I also mean things that are better left purely to my memory.

I used to think my website would be a catch-all for every thought on everyone, but I realise now that it's not a place for airing dirty laundry, or putting down boring personal stuff that I wouldn't tell anyone in person anyway. Plus, in a different way I've been burnt before: you know when you go on holiday and take lots of photos, only to come back and find the photos don't do the trip justice? Those are the sort of things that are best committed to memory and brought out when I talk about them with others, especially those that were there to share the making of the memories.

So be grateful for the stuff I'm not blogging ;-)

0 Responses to "The Things You Don't Blog About"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009