Peanut Butter M&M's


Oh yeah, I love Peanut Butter M&M's. Once in every ten years or so I get a bag; this last time, from Olivia's good friend (and now mine too!) Rachel after her trip to the U.S.

Thanks Rachel!

I actually ate them over three nights which is most unusual. And, I even shared one or two.

Mmmm...

2 Responses to "Peanut Butter M&M's"

Anonymous said... Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:34:00 PM

hope you left even just a teeny one to share with your doting parents who also love peanut butter m & m's or in true Williams fashion (Dad's side) the last crumb was even found and scoffed (this is probably why it took 3 days to finish them hey)

Thomas said... Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:20:00 PM

Nope. Not one left. All gone. I am hoping to get a top up on the weekend, I've found a shop that sells US goodies near me...here's hoping!

However in true Williams fashion (Dad's side), I have kept the empty packet for a bookmark, and I still sniff it from time to time! Mmmm, choc...

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009