Dad's 60th Party

My Dad turned 60 last week, and in his honor we held a surprise party!

Mum and Olivia did a great job organising. Everyone kept it secret, and Dad was very, very surprised. Unfortunately 2 of my brothers couldn't make it (one lives in South Korea, the other in Newcastle, New South Wales) but we managed to all be represented in the speeches & tributes to Dad.

It would take me a long time to list down all the funny stories about Dad here. I don't think he's going to be slowing up as he gets older. Happy Birthday Dad!

2 Responses to "Dad's 60th Party"

Anonymous said... Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:54:00 PM

What a surprise it was too. Completely fooled by family & spending a delightful "day-off" with my lovely wife, then being led like the proverbial lamb into a house full of "well-wishers" from amongst family & friends. Thankyou to all. It is a milestone & one of these days I'm sure I'll begin to "act-my-age" (though I hope not)

Thomas said... Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:23:00 PM

Hey Dad I hope you don't act your age...it was funny seeing you get surprised! And TJ and Maya love you just the age you are...

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009