Back To It

Where was I? Here's the keyboard, got the mouse plugged in, oh yes, I was writing something...

Well, work has started again, the holidays are over and the year has started in earnest for me. My month off in January was great - surprisingly I spent very little time on the computer - and I feel rested and ready to tackle the next 11 months.

Over my summer break in January we got to the beach (a lot), did some day trips (also to the beach) and even went to the Melbourne Aquarium and ScienceWorks which were great. The last week of our holidays was spent camping in our new 10-man tent at Lakeside Caravan Park in Halls Gap. Halls Gap, right in the centre of the Grampians, is an unbelievably beautiful spot. We walked a fair bit, took in some waterfalls and views, swam in the pool (we had three consecutive high 30's degree days) and generally relaxed.

The best thing is, we didn't even get to go to all the good spots in Halls Gap. I can see another holiday there in the future.

I'm glad to be back. It is always good to get time off...I could use some more, getting back to work is tiring!

1 Response to "Back To It"

Rodney Olsen said... Monday, February 07, 2005 11:14:00 AM

I like the way you think. While most people would complain that they didn't have enough time to see everything they wanted to, you're seeing it as an opportunity for another holiday. Brilliant.

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009