Olivia's Birthday

Happy Birthday, my beautiful wife (posting this belatedly as Olivia's birthday was last week)!

Had a great dinner with you and the family, and I am enjoying your present (a breadmaker) probably more than you. Love you Wifey!

2 Responses to "Olivia's Birthday"

Rodney Olsen said... Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:42:00 AM

Happy (belated) birthday Olivia.

I hope it was a good one and that while you celebrated the day you managed to avoid growing any older.

Liv said... Thursday, December 02, 2004 9:46:00 AM

Thanks guys. Yes, I had a marvellous birthday, and the best bit is I get one every year to look forward to!!

Growing older is great because hopefully I am getting wiser too!!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009