Blog Birthdays...

Congratulations to Rodney and Michelle for a year of blogging!

I also reached one year last month...I remember starting out that I planned to do two posts a day, which is reasonable if you've heard me talk (apparently I can't stop talking). I was only reading a small number of blogs back then, but that has grown too (I currently get 81 feeds, that amounted to 3000 posts in the week and a half that I was sick - I don't list the IT blogs on Williams World, if you're interested you can find them over at dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/thomasswilliams/).

One year on I'm still having fun and I wish that I had written more of what was going on in my life and the life of my family. Sometimes I find my own blog strangely impersonal!

2 Responses to "Blog Birthdays..."

Rodney Olsen said... Wednesday, November 10, 2004 10:52:00 PM

Thanks for the congratulations.

Knowing that you and others are reading what I write is a real motivation for me to keep going.

I've really enjoyed getting to know you from what you've shared on your blog. I'd love to hear more but each blogger needs to decide how much of themselves they'll share. Keep on postin'.

Michelle said... Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:44:00 PM

Thanks from me too - belatedly. However, it seems everyone got confused with my and Rodney's blog birthdays. Mine was on Oct20, and Rodneys just recently... Oh well, once you've been at this for a while dates are just numbers! :)

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009