Been Sick

I've been sick for the past week and a half with an infection in my knee (the doctor attributed it to bursitis).

Basically I was off my feet and resting, only leaving the house for doctor's appointments and Simon and Sujin's Homecoming and Olivia's Birthday. Olivia, TJ and Maya took great care of me and I miss them already, but I'm glad to be back at work as there's lots to do before my holidays in January.

And I have to say that the treatment I received was excellent - every day someone would come out and give me intravenous antibiotics, and every couple of days I'd go in to the hospital to be seen by a doctor. Well done Hospital in the Home!

2 Responses to "Been Sick"

Rodney Olsen said... Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:48:00 AM

Sad to hear that you've been suffering with your knee. Good to know that things are improving.

How much better is the knee? Will it still be a while before it's totally healed?

Thomas said... Wednesday, November 10, 2004 12:38:00 PM

Hey Rodney, the knee's much better, I just can't kneel on it and the doctor says I need to have one more week off sport (which is hard to take, I've been doing nothing physical since a long walk at Wilson's Prom 2 weeks ago).

I can still take out the garbage, put the kids to bed, and give cuddles so my usefulness around the house is not diminished!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009