We're on our way to "CD" Bay.....

Anyone heard the Wiggles song "We're on our way to Wiggle Bay"?

Well, last night, it got changed to "CD Bay" because Thomas and I had another bet, and I won again! We aren't betting people, but every now and then we have a wager on something that both of us are absolutely sure on. Incidently, the last two large wagers have come off in my favour.

Needless to say that I have actually lost more than I have won. This is a disclaimer and therefore is very tiny.

The bet last night was if, in the opening song of the Wiggle Bay video, the oars are all going one way, instead of alternating ways, to allow for the camera to film them whilst in the "up close" position. Thomas was going for all one way, and I knew that they weren't, so the wager was set. I thought it unusual that Thomas would take me on when it was about a wiggles video, and I am home all the time watching the darn thing (with TJ, of course), but away we went and watch the opening song and I won. Oh yeah, I won. Just thought I should mention that I won!! **refer tiny print above!

Anyway, I am not usually such a bad winner, but it was exciting, and Thomas was so sure, and I am now the proud owner of a promised cd or dvd - I think I would like....um.... the Italian Job!!!


2 Responses to "We're on our way to "CD" Bay....."

Thomas said... Thursday, October 14, 2004 5:22:00 PM

Well done Wifey, the "Italian Job" it is...you didn't comment on your winning of the last bet, so thanks for sparing me the embarrassment!

Liv said... Friday, October 15, 2004 1:43:00 PM

What? Oh yeah, I forgot that I won by knowing how far Melbourne was from Frankston - as the crow flies. That's right - 40kms!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009