Photos

I have just gotten back into an old habit - doing scrapbooking for my photo's. I love being creative with photos, and in the past (like 3 years ago), I got right into it.

When our church closed down, I lost touch with the ladies who used to keep me supplied with all the necessary tools to keep the habit up.

And now, I am excited to learn, people in our new church are getting into "creative memories", a brand for all types of scrapbooking, and to top it off, Thomas' cousin Cara is now a consultant!! Woo Hoo! I had a class on MOnday (not a party!), and had a blast. Once again I have a hobby at home that doesn't concern the children (execpt for photo's of them!)

Check them out at www.creativememories.com

4 Responses to "Photos"

Rodney Olsen said... Wednesday, October 06, 2004 2:45:00 PM

My wife, Pauline, is very much into scrapbooking. She was out at a friend's place last night for a few hours with some other ladies doing a little scrapbooking.

Thomas said... Thursday, October 07, 2004 11:33:00 PM

Wifey I'm glad you're getting back into Creative Memories, I love our photo albums especially now we've got kids (although it was fun looking through the olden days pics). Thanks for having me at your party..err, class!

Anonymous said... Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:43:00 PM

Glad to see that you're getting back to such a fun and rewarding hobby! It's an absolutely fabulous way to get to really know the people at your new church.

Congrats..

John from the States, in fact from the home town of CM.
(9 plus albums, yes a guy with 9 albums)

Liv said... Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:58:00 PM

Wow! Thanks for the comment - I don't know how you found me, but you did!!
It is also nice to hear of other guys doing creative memories- I am impressed with the figure of 9 albums. My husband Thomas has done 3 pages for me, and I proudly tell everyone that he did them! Is Creative Memories everywhere in your home town if they originated from there?
Thanks again.

Liv

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009