Been Busy (of course)

Lately we've been real busy. Just catching up on my blog reading, scanning over my e-mails (I don't get that much in the way of e-traffic) and making a few chess moves takes all the time I allocate to web-surfing at home.

I hope to write a few more posts, especially now that I've been personally blogging for 1 year!

2 Responses to "Been Busy (of course)"

Rodney Olsen said... Tuesday, October 05, 2004 10:44:00 PM

Well done on your first year of blogging.

My one year anniversary comes up in just less than a month.

What a shame we're on opposite sides of the country or we could grab a coffee together and celebrate.

Thomas said... Thursday, October 07, 2004 11:39:00 PM

Hey well done Rodney on (nearly) a year's worth of blogging! On the grabbing a coffee thing - don't worry, Olivia tells me that we'll go on a holiday to the West Coast and come drop in on you!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009