Family at Queen Victoria Market

Mummy, Maya & TJ at Queen Vic Market - July 2004

Queen Victoria Market in Melbourne is a pretty big market that runs each weekend. It's a well-known tourist attraction that Olivia and I get to once every two or three years.

We took Maya and TJ this time on a bright sunny day in the middle of winter, and we bought a beanie for Maya, a $7 Collingwood scarf for me (we could have paid as much as $8.50, so I think we got a really classy product for a bargain price) and a placemat for TJ. No donuts, laments my wife in the background as I write.

A memorable trip that I'm sure we'll repeat in the future.

0 Responses to "Family at Queen Victoria Market"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009