Ain't the weather amazing!

I don't know about you, but the weather plays a huge part on whether or not I rise happy or grumpy!!! I groan and moan every step to the kitchen in winter, when the sky is dark and cloudy, and need the heater on straight away.

On mornings like we are experiencing at the moment in Melbourne (sunny, clear skies and very mild - optional heater use), I bounce out and happily get TJ juice, breaky and big kisses!!!

Amazingly, I have noticed recently, it seriously affects my moods during the whole day - sun means happy (99 percent of the time), and yicky weather means not so happy or grumpy.

"Bring on summer" I hear my whole family cheer!!!

0 Responses to "Ain't the weather amazing!"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009