Less "Computing" and More...

Last month I started a computing-focused blog over at DotNetJunkies to leave room on this blog for just me, without having to write down technical-type stuff.

So I feel that my blog title is a little misleading, especially for people looking for the "Christian Computing" magazine that I've heard of before. I need to change it...to what?

Here's what I wrote in one of my first posts in November 2003:

What is Christian Computing? Why did I title my blog this way?


I see it as my current vocation (computing), done in a way that's honouring to Christ. I'd call my
blog 'Christian Living', but that's what I'm doing anyway. My blog is going to be focussed a little
more on computing than if it was a complete diary of my life.

That means doing my job with integrity. Not lying. Working for my boss as if I was working for God
himself. Not stealing. Giving my time in my job cheerfully.


This is still the case. Time for a new title.

0 Responses to "Less "Computing" and More..."

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009