Google Searches That Ended Up At My Blog

More Google laughs, this time looking at my referrers (the web site that a visitor was on before they came to my site) that were Google searches. The following searches have been done in Google (I'm not making any of them up) in June, and the searcher has thought my blog might just have the answers and so come to a page on my site:

screensaver sweet home alabama
bruce shark nemo picture
daniel morcombe
christian blog template
christian blogger templates
webshots shrek
sumo kids
bridge christian blog
"grand canyon monitor" review
christians contacts in Australia 2004
"life transformation groups" critique
pictures of newborn bulldogs
king fied email contacts 2004
email contacts of companies PRIMA 2004
email contacts of williams in 2004
2004 email contacts of god
ghandi's seven deadly social sins
tim williams programming melbourne
"my hair long" let grow beard
names of christian films in south africa that are not in the cinemas but show in churches
Korah in comic books
baby behaviours to develop for christian parents
webbrowser in maya secret labs
I'm Gonna Worship the King

Some of them make sense. "Daniel Morcombe" searches happened a lot in May and June. But I can't explain half of these searches, or why my blog would be showing up. There's bound to be some disappointed people surfing the web if they tried to find answers here!

Some comments: the names of christian films in south africa that are not in the cinemas but show in churches search has got to be one of the longest searches I've ever seen. And 2004 email contacts of god? My favorite is "my hair long" let grow beard because that's how I feel sometimes...

0 Responses to "Google Searches That Ended Up At My Blog"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009