Church Online

Jonny Baker posts about virtual worship which looks like getting together in a visual and virtual way, and talking/praying/partying/whatever. A screenshot:
virtual prayer room
I personnally find virtual church appealing, but I guess when I first read about it I thought of my past experiences with "chat rooms" and was put off. The ability to get together with people from all over the world and listen, talk, or interact sounds great.

Oh yeah, and the organiser said he put his 11-year-old daughter on dishes duty because she was dancing (virtually) in the middle of the meeting. Cool.

0 Responses to "Church Online"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009