Guitaring Resource

I play guitar (badly - I'm self taught) and recently picked up my electric guitar after not touching it for a couple of years. I stumbled across a web resource called www.guitarnoise.com which has (of course) links to stuff to buy, but also articles and tips on how to improve play.

Not that I play a lot - I do play my acoustic every so often with a church band, but the electric is so much different and I enjoy the different sounds. It's strange because I started out playing the guitar for me, trying to copy the bands I liked (at the time, Metallica, Guns'n'Roses, Skid Row, etc.) but lately I realised that I can actually play some, and so I'd like to resolve this year to improve at the things I can already do.

0 Responses to "Guitaring Resource"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009