Community

Jay writes a thoughtful post on "the I in communIty" which applies to me as I'm a Visual Basic programmer/developer/whatever. I admit I've been slack in getting together with my peers and being interested in community, whether it's work-related (I'm a bit of a loner), sport-related (I'm nearly always the first to leave after basketball) or faith-related (that's a long story).

Lately though I have been more interested, which is a much more holistic way to live. I plan on going to a user group, and a weblogger meet-up. I'll probably be the one sitting in the corner by himself at both!

0 Responses to "Community"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009