TJ Sitting on the arm of a chair, Black and WhiteI really like this photo of TJ sitting on the arm of a chair in our sunny family room. TJ's imagination is growing and he uses our armchairs and couches to jump & climb all over. An arm of one is his motorbike; the cushions form his walls on another; and others are his trampolines!

What's really encouraging to me is the fact that he wants to be near the rest of his family. On my month of holidays I couldn't work out why he kept going to the chair in the photo. Later it dawned on me that this chair is where Olivia sits to feed Maya.

As I look at this photo I can't help but think what a big, handsome boy he is! Thanks TJ (and dear readers) for allowing me to indulge myself as a super-doting Dad.

0 Responses to " "

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009