How Many Books Do You Read

Steve Eichert asks How many books do you read at one time?

I read two or three (although if I counted all the books that I've got on the go, it's about 5 or 6 - I just don't plan on getting back to some of the others for a long time). I'm not much of a fiction reader, except for recently where I've bulked up on some "classics" like the Narnia series, Jules Verne, Robert Louis Stevenson etc.

I used to read magazines (technical computer-geek sort of ones), but now I find the web is the best source of up-to-date info, and with the 24 or so tech blogs I read daily I think I have enough stuff to digest!

0 Responses to "How Many Books Do You Read"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009