Footy Tipping for Round 4

Wow, a disastrous week with me opening myself up for hostile criticism from my wife and friendly, constructive comments from my web friends. Thanks guys! Here's how the story went (actual winner in bold):

  • Carlton v Essendon (I tipped Essendon...so far so good...)
  • Melbourne v Port Adelaide
  • West Coast v Brisbane Lions
  • Adelaide v St. Kilda
  • Geelong v Richmond
  • Kangaroos v Sydney
  • Collingwood v Fremantle (what's up with my team? p.s. this is a rhetorical question)
  • Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs
At least I can take solace from the fact no-one got more than 3!

0 Responses to "Footy Tipping for Round 4"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009